Welcome to the latest and updated The Sims FreePlay Cheats which is working this 2019 and has no survey. This is the ultimate tool to get free Simoleons and LP fast and easy. The Sims FreePlay is a strategic life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and later with Firemonkeys Studios. It can be played in any mobile device platform like Android or iOS.
Today we have responded to the request of the players to release The Sims FreePlay cheats that is fully functional in any of your android or iOS devices. In addition, the tool can give you some certain amount of simoleons and LP. However, you have to take into consideration that it is still on a beta version.
HOW TO GET FREE SIMOLEONS AND LP – THE SIMS FREEPLAY
Basically you have to purchase simoleons and LP which is an in-app purchase for some bucks. There is also some methods to get fee simoleons and LP fast and easy which is more legit.
The easiest way to get what you need without spending any money is to use our The Sims FreePlay Cheats Free Simoleons and LP No Survey.
FEATURES OF THE SIMS FREEPLAY CHEATS
- Unlimited Simoleons via The Sims FreePlay Cheats Tool
- Unlimited LP via The Sims FreePlay Cheats Tool
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- Jailbreak or root not required
- Available for all Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
- Embedded Anti-Ban Script to avoid the risk of banning
- No Download
- No Ads
- Automatic Updates
HOW TO USE THE SIMS FREEPLAY CHEATS FREE SIMOLEONS AND LP
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to begin The Sims FreePlay Cheats.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of The Sims FreePlay Simoleons.
- Choose your desired amount of The Sims FreePlay LP.
- Proceed to last step.
TIPS AND TRICKS : THE SIMS FREEPLAY BY SWW
We have been getting a lot of questions if there are cheats for the Sims Freeplay. Well, there are no cheat codes, but there are some glitches which mean that you can:
- Get unlimited LP and money
- Cancel actions, or instantly finish farming
There are also some tricks that make your life easier, like time manipulation, efficient ways to fulfill needs, the “cancel action” glitch, and mass farming.
EFFICIENT WAYS TO INCREASE NEEDS
Need-fulfilling objects such as toilets and fridges come in 3 “star levels”. The 3-star models will allow your Sims to complete actions in the shortest time given below, while the 1-star models will take the longest time.
Even when the Sim’s needs are in the low red, you do not have to do the long actions to fill them back up. Here are the most effecient action for each need:
- Hunger – Use turbo snack on the fridge (from 30 seconds to 10 seconds)
- Bladder – The fastest way, if the bladder bar has gone completely down, is to have the Sim pee on themselves, but regular toilet only takes 15 seconds, expensive toilet takes 5 seconds.
- Hygiene – Quick rinse takes 1 minute to 30 seconds and fills the entire hygiene but washing hands takes 15 seconds to just 5 seconds and gives half the hygiene bar, so you can also use that effectively.
- Energy – Sleeping is actually non-essential for Sims in Freeplay as long as you have a coffee machine. An espresso takes 30 to 10 seconds to make and drink, and fills the bar about a third of the way.
- Social – the “be funny” action on another Sim takes 10 seconds and is usually enough to fill the entire social bar. Alternatively, a “quick chat” on the phone takes between 30 seconds and 10 seconds.
- Fun – The quickest action to fulfil the fun need is “check email” on the computer, which takes from 1 minute on the cheapest computer, to 30 seconds on the 3-star computer (which costs 2LP). However, watching the news or dancing on the stereo is how I usually fulfil the fun need. They take a little longer, but it gives me time to increase the needs for other Sims. Watching the news takes between 5 and 3 minutes, while dancing to the stereo takes between 3 and 1 minutes. Plus, unlike the computer, multiple Sims can perform these actions at the same time.
Unless your fun need is totally rock-bottom, planting crops or baking will actually provide a decent increase in fun. So if your Sim’s fun need is reasonably high, you can set them straight to baking or planting without fulfilling that need, and earn more money/XP while you’re at it.
Go to the first Sim at their house, have them start the first action to fix their needs, while he/she is doing their thing, go to the next Sim and start the same action with them. Then the next sim, etc. By the time you are at the last Sim, the first Sim will be done with their action. This way you don’t have to wait for anyone to finish.
Have at least one lot with enough farm plots for all the Sims in your town. When all your Sims are on inspired mode, pull them to that one lot and start the same farming action with each one.
When they are all finished its very easy to collect all the goods and start them farming again. See our guide on Making Money in The Sims Freeplay for more information about farming.
This is the biggest cheat we have found, missed the time to send your Sims to work? No worries! Have to do Tai Chi in the park at a certain time and missed it? Again no problem!
Go to your iPad/iPhone date and time settings and set the time back to the jobs starting time and you can send your Sims to work like normal.
Before you think you can quickly send then to work, fast forward 8 hours and have them finish work… it doesn’t work like that! You send them there for 8 full hours, if you send them at 10pm instead of 9pm, they will get home at 6am instead of 5am.
This is also the reason why you have to have an Internet connection to play – the time an action is started is logged on the Sims Freeplay server, not just on your iPad/iPhone. This prevents the most obvious way of cheating. Note that when you time travel like this, sometimes you will get notifications that actions have finished – don’t get excited, they haven’t really!
UNLIMITED LP AND MONEY
Warning: this glitch only existed prior to the version 1.0.5 update. If you have not updated your Freeplay to the newest version yet, and want to take advantage of this glitch, get as much LP as you want to have before you update.
This glitch does not work in the 1.0.5 version or later. If you have already updated or 1.0.5 was the first version you downloaded, you cannot use it.
- Increase your town value as normal until it goes past one of the thresholds where you get given free LP. For example, I was doing this with the 1,500,000 threshold. This gives 10 LP.
- Sell furniture to decrease your town’s value again to just under the threshold.
- Close your game. This step is really important, and you must completely close the game for this to work.
- Tap the home button once to go to the home screen, then double-tap it to bring up the multi-tasking bar. Put your finger on the Freeplay icon on the multi-tasking bar and hold it down until the icons start to shake. Tap the X in the corner of the icon to close it.
- Open your game again from the icon on your home screen.
- Buy an item of furniture to push your town’s value back over the threshold – you will receive the same LP reward that you did the first time.
- Sell the item again and repeat from step 3.
THE BEST TIP
The lower the value of the item you repeatedly buy and sell, the better. You sell the item for half the amount that you buy it for, so if you’re buying a 1000 Simoleon chair each time, you lose 500 Simoleons every time you do this. I was doing it with a 40 Simoleon plant pot, and only losing 20 for each time.
This does take a little patience, but in 5 minutes I had gained 200LP from doing this. But you’re probably wondering… how does this give me unlimited money? Well, it’s pretty simple really… just buy one of the items in the catalogue that you can only buy with LP. The more expensive, the better. Then sell it again – you get Simoleons back not LP, so you can keep repeating this for unlimited LP and money!